41 Bankside Street, Nathan$440pw
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: For Rent
- Property type: House
- Date Available: Available Now
- Large, 3 x Bedroom High set Home
- NEW AIR CONDITIONING UPSTAIRS - MAIN LIVING AND ALL BEDROOMS
- FRESHLY PAINTED Throughout - upstairs
- Modern kitchen with lots of storage
- Open Plan – Living / Dining area
- Bathroom with separate tub / shower
- Separate toilet
- Deck at back off Dining Room – with views
- 2 x Car Garage under house – with Automatic doors
- Very large, secure storage area under house
- Large fully fenced back yard
- Extensive Walking Trails in nearby Toohey Forest Conservation Park
- Walk to local Pub and Restaurants and other amenities
- Quite and Convenient location.
- Water charges apply
Prospective tenants must view the sample lease agreement and must inspect the property to ensure it is suitable for their requirements before submitting a completed tenancy application.
To view the General Tenancy Agreement, please visit our website, (www.cartwrightpg.com.au), click on ‘RENT’ then ‘BROWSE RENTALS’. Open the Rental Property and you will find the sample lease agreement attached at the bottom of the page in pdf format.
If you would like to download a Tenancy Application Form, please visit our website click on ‘RENT’ then ‘RENTAL FORMS’, then ‘Tenancy Application’
Please email email@example.com to register your details for an inspection. We ask you to register your details, so we can notify you if the inspection time is changed or cancelled.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available