SalisburyContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Floor Area: 0 sqs
- Land size: 809 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
- Property type: House
191 Henson Road, Salisbury
Exceptionally well located and enjoying one of Salisbury's premier street settings, this Circa 1920's Character Home offers a commanding street presence. Showcasing a blend of generous living spaces, combined with fresh light filled interiors and a focus on lifestyle, this fastidiously well cared for home is sure to impress.
- 4 Comfortable Bedrooms (3 with built in cupboards)
- 2 Generous Bathrooms (upstairs and downstairs)
- Chef's kitchen with European gas appliances
- Separate living and dining
- Covered rear entertaining deck
- Polished timber flooring
- Fully fenced 809m2 allotment with room for pool
- 12 foot ceilings upstairs
- North - East aspect with panoramic views
- Walking distance to transport, including train station and bus links
- Moments to educational facilities
- Double tandem car port
The Sustainability Declaration can be obtained by contacting agent.