SalisburyContact for price
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Floor Area: 0 sqs
- Land size: 705 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
- Property type: House
123 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury
Positioned in the heart of Salisbury on a 705m2 corner allotment, this circa 1940's double storey Queenslander enjoys a commanding street presence. Raised to legal height, and with most of the hard work done for you, add your own touches and take advantage of this unique opportunity. You can also benefit from a Council Approved home business operating from downstairs, or take advantage of the space available and create more lifestyle options. With the obvious potential of classic styling, vast space's and appealing character features, it also offers a desirable position only moments from local amenities including train station, bus links, local shopping, Griffith University and walking distance to local schools.
- 5 Bedrooms (3 upstairs, 2 downstairs)
- 2 Bathrooms (1 upstairs 1 downstairs)
- Separate living and dining area
- Spacious kitchen with gas Smeg Oven
- 12 foot ceilings throughout
- Provision area for downstairs kitchenette
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- 8000L Water Tank
- 7.5 metre by 9 metre shed plus workshop and own power circuit (ideal for trades person with own business)
- 2 Car accommodation
- Council approved business downstairs, multiple options available
The Sustainability Declaration can be obtained by contacting agent.